Maintenance & Operations
The purpose of the Maintenance and Operations Department is to provide facilities conducive to the success of the District's educational program. The work performed by this department shall meet the current applicable building codes and/or Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Respond to emergency situations 24-7.
- Provide secure facility's ingress and egress.
- Schedule and manage regulatory agency's required tests and inspections as required.
- Provide mandated training in safety/operational procedures.
- Repair and maintain existing facilities.
- Plan and manage capital improvement and programs at schools and district facilities, deferred maintenance.
- Provide environmental testing as necessary.
- Program low voltage signal systems per school schedules and requirements.
- Maintain preventative maintenance on a large variety of equipment.
- Provide technical assistance and equipment.
- Establish district standards for new and existing sites.