Facts At A Glance Pre K-12 Priorities Vision, Mission, Belief Harbor Council Parent Teacher Association Contact Us
District Departments
Board of Education Trustee Area Boundary Adjustment Current Board Meeting Agenda Upcoming Board Meetings - 2017 Agendas, Minutes, DVD, and Video Policies and Administrative Regulations Karen Yelsey, President Vicki Snell, Vice President Charlene Metoyer, Clerk Dana Black, Member Walt Davenport, Member Martha Fluor, Member Judy A. Franco, Member
School Calendars and Student Holidays
Educational Program Resources and Information Athletics Visual and Performing Arts
Employment Opportunities With N-MUSD Administration Open Positions Certificated Open Positions
Resource Page for Employees

Education Verification

Education Verifications must include a signed release and can be faxed to 714-424-7525.  

Contact Us

Contact us.png

For All Questions call us at 714-424-7554


Daniel Calise

Student Records Technician


(714) 424 - 5064


Nancy Schutze

Office Assistant II


(714) 424 - 8928

Central Index

Central Index Header.jpg

Click below to request your records!


The Central Index Department processes, maintains and archives Pre-school, K-12, and Adult Education records.  The department also fulfills requests for student records.  



Official and Unofficial Transcripts/Records

These can be picked up from the district office, mailed directly to a college, employer, or requesting agency, or mailed directly to the requester.  Recent graduates: If you graduated high school within the last 3 years, transcripts and records must be requested directly from the high school attended.






Resource Links

Need Help or have a question?


Click on the picture below, and one of our friendly staff will gladly help assist in your questions.Need Help.jpg


Newport Mesa USD

2985 Bear Street

Costa Mesa, CA 92626


Hours of Operations:

8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.

Monday thru Friday