Facts At A Glance Pre K-12 Priorities Vision, Mission, Belief Harbor Council Parent Teacher Association Contact Us
District Departments
Board of Education Trustee Area Boundary Adjustment Current Board Meeting Agenda Upcoming Board Meetings - 2017 Agendas, Minutes, DVD, and Video Policies and Administrative Regulations Karen Yelsey, President Vicki Snell, Vice President Charlene Metoyer, Clerk Dana Black, Member Walt Davenport, Member Martha Fluor, Member Judy Franco, Member
School Calendars and Student Holidays
Educational Program Resources and Information Athletics Visual and Performing Arts
Employment Opportunities With N-MUSD Administration Open Positions Certificated Open Positions
Resource Page for Employees Student and Community Services

California Public Records Requests

High School Transcripts

To request high school transcripts or student records please visit the Office of Central Index.

Public Records Requests can be sent directly to the Office of Public Information by submitting your request through our online request system, fax or mailed hard copy.  Our online records request system is extremely efficient, will time stamp your request and help you keep track of your request from start to finish.  


Online California Public Records Request System 


If you would like to submit your request via fax or mail a hard copy please send it to the following:



Attn: Office of Public Information

2985 Bear Street, Costa Mesa, Ca 92626



Attn: Office of Public Information



In accordance with the CPRA, all inquiries will be responded to immediately (if information is readily available) or within 10 days of receipt indicating the availability of the records requested and a timeline of when the requested records will be available for review.  If copies of the records are requested, N-MUSD will assess $.10 cents per copy for the requested records.

The District will make every attempt to provide documents requested in electronic format if available.


Summary of the California Public Records Act


This online system is not used to request student records.

To request student records please visit:

Office of Central Index