- Administration Open Positions
- Certificated Open Positions
(Teachers, Nurses, Psychologists, and Other Specialists)
- Current certificated staff must contact site principals if they are interested in being considered for any available Role and Recompense position.
- Certificated Nurse Substitute Positions - Click here to apply
- Classified Open Positions
(Preschool teacher and all other positions - clerical, custodial, etc. - not requiring K-12 teaching credential)
- Classified Summer School Opportunities - We expect to have information by the end of March 2014
- Assignments will be made based on employee seniority within each classification.
- The Departments in charge of summer programs will get in touch directly with those selected as soon as possible, and probably by early June.
- Extended School Year (Special Education) and Summer Reading Academy
- Classified Summer Cleaning Crew
These positions are for current classified employees that do not work all 12 months
NON DISCRIMINATION NOTICE
The Governing Board desires to provide a positive work environment where employees and job applicants are free from harassment and are assured of equal access and opportunities in accordance with law. The Board prohibits any district employee from harassing or discriminating against any other district employee or job applicant on the basis of the person's actual or perceived race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or sexual orientation (Administrative Regulation 4030, Nondiscrimination in Employment). Complaints regarding employment discrimination or harassment shall immediately be investigated in accordance with Administrative Regulation 4031, Complaints Concerning Discrimination in Employment.