- Administration Open Positions
- Certificated Open Positions
(Teachers, Nurses, Psychologists, and Other Specialists)
- Current certificated staff must contact site principals if they are interested in being considered for any available Role and Recompense position.
- Certificated Nurse Substitute Positions - Click here to apply
- Classified Open Positions
(Preschool teacher and all other positions - clerical, custodial, etc. - not requiring K-12 teaching credential)
- Classified Summer School Opportunities - (click on the title for the online application)
- The Application period for Summer is usually available the first week of April.
The Newport-Mesa Unified School District Governing Board desires to provide a positive work environment where employees and job applicants are free from harassment and are assured of equal access and opportunities in accordance with law. The Board prohibits discrimination or sexual harassment of any job applicant on the basis of the person’s race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, pregnancy, genetic information, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression or the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.