Skip to main content



ACT, SAT and ged requests

Student Records

The Student Records Department processes, maintain's, and archive's all Pre-school, K-12, Special Education, and Adult Education records. Please use the options below to request your records.

General Education Record Requests:

Request my student records

Education Verification:

Apply for Education Verification

Special Education Record Requests: (Special Ed Records Only)

Request Special Education Records

Per California State Law (Ed Code 49068-49069) record requests will be fulfilled within 5 business days from date of request.

Please Note: If records have not been picked-up within 30 days, we will automatically mail them to the address we have on file.

Document Request Policy

Document Request:
All requests that come into the District are processed within 5 School Days of date received. With each request, security is our #1 priority; each request must be verified via State Issued I.D., Passport, or student ID. For all students over the age of 18, the actual student must make the request for records unless the following provisions are in place.

  • The student is considered unable to function or represent themselves in their own capacities, and has a Guardian or power of attorney order in affect.
  • The student waives his/her rights of confidentiality and allows another “Family Member” to pick up the records in lieu of the student.
  • Court Order or Subpoena
  • Parents are requesting the documents for a deceased student and provide a Death Certificate

For all students under the age of 18, the Parent or Guardian of the student is the only legal individual that can request and pick up the records from the District unless the following provisions are in place:

  • Students 16 years or older, or who have completed the 10th grade, have the right to access their pupil records upon request.
  • A pupil 14 years of age or older who is a Homeless child and is an unaccompanied youth, as defined in the Federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, has the right to access their pupil records upon request.
  • Absent of a court order to the contrary (e.g. Conservatorship), once the student becomes an adult the student has the right to grant or deny third party access to their pupil record information.

Contact Us

Student Records Department: 

Daniel Calise
Student Records Technician
(714) 424-5064

Nancy Schutze
Office Assistant II
(714) 424-8928

Special Education Records 

Jane Felder
Special Ed Records Technician
(714) 424-8906