CIGNA ONE GUIDE
Cigna One Guide is by your side to help you understand your plan, get care, and save money.
24/7 Health Information Line - 800-Cigna-24
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS / GROUP AGREEMENTS (POLICIES)
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Select (HMO) Summary of Benefit Coverage
- Network (HMO) Summary of Benefit Coverage
- Open Access Plus (OAP) Summary of Benefit Coverage
- Network (HMO) Plan Schedule of Co-payments
- Network (HMO) Group Service Agreement
- Open Access Plan (OAP)
- Medicare Expand Open Access Plan
Cigna Transparency of Coverage - Machine Readable Files
CIGNA MENTAL/BEHAVIORAL CARE
CIGNA HEALTHY BABIES
When searching for a provider and you are enrolled in Cigna Network HMO or Select HMO, ask the provider if they accept American Specialty Health (ASH) not if they accept Cigna HMO.
Use the below instructions to find providers within your network.
Tips for Network American Specialty Health Users:
- When collecting payment up front, the member should not be charged over the co-payment amount
- If non-covered services are rendered, the member should sign the Member Billing Acknowledgement From which list the specific date of service, CPT code, and charged amount. If the member does not sign this form prior to receiving non-covered services, the member would not be responsible for these charges.
- If member has coinsurance, wait for the remittance advise to bill the member or review the client summary to best gauge the amount the member should be billed. When the remittance advise is received by the office, either a refund for the overpaid amounts to the member will be made or underpaid amounts will be invoiced to the member.
- Cigna help deciding which coverage is right for you
- Find A Doctor All Plans
- Changing your PCP
- Select (HMO) Plan
- Network (HMO) Plan
- Open Access Plus (OAP) Plan
- Cigna Guest Privileges
- Urgent and Emergency Care Outside the US
- Preventative Frequency Care Reference Guide
- Know Before You Go: ER, Urgent, or Doctor Visit?
- myCigna Mobile App
- Active and Fit Direct FAQ Document
- Active and Fit Direct Cigna Enrollment Instructions
- Cigna Physical and Occupational Therapy Program
- Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Care Medical Necessity Review (MNR)
- Musculoskeletal Program
- Rx Cigna Vaccine Program Pharmacy Directory Flyer
- CDC Guidelines
- Maximum reimbursable charge - How out-of-network claims are paid