Intra-district mail is delivered on a daily basis throughout the district. Your cooperation is appreciated in following a few simple guidelines in order to process your important Intra-district mail in a timely manner.
- Cross out the name on the previous line.
- Address the envelope using the next available line.
- Please do not place new address labels in random locations on the envelope. Personnel are trained to look only at the last line.
- Do not use the back of the envelope if there are still empty lines on the front.
- Write clearly and legibly.
- Please always include a site name with the addressee's full name (i.e., Mary Smith/CMHS, Jane Doe/Fiscal Services).
- Please discard the envelope if all lines are used.
- Do not laminate Intra-district envelopes.
- Please have personal mail and magazines delivered to your home address.
- Please do not make cover sheets in order to extend the life of the envelopes. They become detached and can not be re-matched to the proper envelope.
- Please do not send first class mail in Intra-district envelopes.
- Please do not send valuables such as jewelry or money through Intra-district mail.
Intra-district envelopes are available FREE of charge in quantities of 50 per box. Order item# 78.41750.
The U.S. Mail is metered in the warehouse and delivered to the post office by 2:00 pm on a daily basis. The Warehouse has the ability to process First Class, First Class Presort and Third Class Non-Profit mail.
- A mail information sheet must be created for 1 or more pieces of mail. A copy of the form will be returned to the originating site once the mail has been processed.
- Please click on one of the following to view detailed instructions on preparing specific mail: