Skip To Main Content

Public Records Requests

Prior to submitting a public records request, please see links below for how to access other records.

Public records requests may be submitted via the Online California Public Records Request System.

In accordance with the California Public Records Act, all inquiries will be responded to within the legally required timeframes. If the District determines that there are records responsive to your request, an effort will be made to provide requested records in an electronic format, if available. If copies of the records are requested, NMUSD will assess $.10 cents per copy for the requested records.

Questions can be directed to: or 714-424-8977.

Student Records - Including high school transcripts

Visit the Student Records Request Website.

Purchasing Records

For Purchasing Records, please visit the Purchasing website and click on the links in the left column

Certified Payroll Records

Newport-Mesa Unified District does not maintain certified payroll records for public works projects.  These records are maintained by the California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). For further information, you may email the DIR at or call them at 844-522-6734.

Contact Us